The battery disconnect switch is designed to cut-off power flowing to the battery to avoid unauthorized use of your vehicle or unwanted battery consumption when not used for long periods of time. It is ideal for cars, boats, trucks, RVs and more. For use with Top-Post Style lead-acid batteries (6, 12 or 24 VDC). Connects to negative battery terminal only. Rated at 500 ampere surge and 125 ampere continous at 12 volts. Easy to use. Battery is disconnected by unscrewing the green knob and reconnected by tightening the knob. The green knob can also be completely removed to deter theft. It is made from a high-conductivity zinc alloy and brass plated to prevent corrosion.
- battery quick disconnect switch 6V-24V 125 Amp
- Suitable for battery pile head: 15-17mm
- Battery is disconnected by unscrewing the green knob and reconnected by
- tightening the knob.
- The green knob can also be completely removed to deter theft.
- It is made from a high-conductivity zinc alloy and brass plated to prevent corrosion.
- 1 * battery quick disconnect switch
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or credit card' button.
At Color-Life, we have strong confidence in our products. Every Color-Life product includes 90 days, worry-free Guarantee. If you have any problem or suggestion, please contact us freely, we will provide friendly support for you in 24 hr.