- Car, motorcycle, and back up lighting
- Off-Road Lighting
- Garden, backyard lighting
- Boat lighting
Floodlight vs Spotlight?
- A spotlight has a narrow beam that concentrates light on a small area.
- A floodlight is built so that the light spreads over a wide area.
- With a spotlight, you will see things further away in front of you however it will leave everything beside you in the dark with a floodlight the reverse is the case.
- Because the light is more concentrated, a spotlight will appear brighter than a floodlight but only within its narrower beam. A spotlight is more suited to illuminating objects and a floodlight is more suited to illuminating areas.
- Degree: Spot 30 Degree + Flood 60 Degree Combo Beam
- Length: 22 - 52 inch
- Rows: Dual Row
- Wattage: 120W 180W 240W 300W
- Color Temperature: 6000K (Pure white)
- Working Temperature: -40~85
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V
- Waterproof rate: IP 67
- Material: Diecast aluminum housing
- Lens material: PMMA lens
- Mounting Bracket Material: aluminum
- 1x LED Light Bar
- Package Weight: 3.0kg (6.61lb.)
- Package Size: 68cm x 15cm x 15cm (26.77in x 5.91in x 5.91in)